Have you ever considered growing your own food?
”Are you kidding?? Why would I even think about growing a garden? I’m much too busy earning a living!”
Let me give you a few reasons you SHOULD consider starting a garden:
• Diesel costs $4 per gallon – Delivering your food is now twice as expensive.
• Wheat costs $26/bushel ($3 in 2002) – and supplies are the lowest in 60 years.
• Some fertilizers cost 6 times more than they did only 3-4 years ago.
• The dollar is weaker against foreign currencies than it has ever been, which means everything from other countries costs much more than it did even last year.
Now that I have your attention I’ll introduce you to a gardening method that REALLY makes sense – even for the busy working man or woman.
We’ve searched the world for the ONE method that guarantees success beyond anything you’ve ever seen. And it’s so simple a child can do it! Our FREE ebook shows you how.
You’ll learn how to grow a GREAT garden in ANY soil, without soil amendments! The complete Mittleider Gardening Basics Course is FREE at www.growfood.com.
You’ll also find a FREE Gardening Group, FREE greenhouse plans and automatic watering system plans, and a FREE FAQ section that contains more than 400 short articles answering your important gardening questions.
With the Mittleider Method you will:
• Grow healthy, delicious vegetables & fruit like NEVER before.
• Increase your yields as much as 5 to 10 times traditional methods.
• Use about ½ the water of other gardening methods.
• Enjoy a weed-free garden without problems with bugs and diseases.
• Grow a highly successful garden in any soil, and in virtually any climate.
• And do it all without using harmful pesticides & herbicides.
“How – and why – would you do this”, you’re asking.
• We’re a non-profit Foundation with all volunteer staff.
• Our mission is to teach the best gardening methods to people everywhere.
• Some people end up buying the great gardening books, software, & CD’s.
• Generous people care enough to assist us by donating to the Foundation.
You can also become an Affiliate for FREE and receive 40% of all sales. Go to www.howtoorganicgarden.com and click on Affiliates.
Help us spread this gardening knowledge – Donate at www.foodforeveryone.org