Are you among the millions who love fresh vine-ripened tomatoes, but are not able to grow them very well? The book Let’s Grow Tomatoes, by Dr. Jacob R. Mittleider, will change that for you, and you’ll soon find that you can even become a tomato growing expert!
This book is a step-by-step guide to growing tomatoes (and many other of your favorite vegetables) that will have you growing many times more tasty crops than ever before in the same space, and will most likely make your garden the best in your local area!
There are hundreds of graphics and pictures, clearly illustrating everything you need to know, presented logically and clearly for quick understanding.
These are simply the best instructions available anywhere for growing tomatoes with great yields of the healthiest and most tasty tomatoes possible – either in the soil, in containers, or in a greenhouse.
You’ll learn all about:
1) Seedling production, so you can plant bigger, healthier plants into your garden, and do it earlier than ever before.
2) Transplanting, in several stages, so your plants grow strong healthy stems and green leaves.
3) Close planting, which maximizes the use of limited space, saves water and fertilizer, and minimizes weed growth.
4) Vertical growing of all vining and climbing plants to greatly increase yields – again in the least space possible.
5) Automatic watering, to take the drudgery out of this important but boring and time-consuming task, while saving water.
6) Proper feeding, that assures you have healthy, fast-growing plants, which are most resistant to bugs and diseases.
7) Weeding, done early when the weeds are tiny, so that they never do become a problem for you or your plants.
8) and Pruning to eliminate excess branches and leaves, and allow your plants to produce to their maximum capability.
Again, all these important lessons are illustrated with hundreds of pictures to reinforce the important points.
You’ll also learn:
1) The very best organic gardening methods,
2) How to build your own greenhouse,
3) How to grow your own seedlings using the “poor man’s hydroponic system”,
4) How to extend your growing season by 4 to 6 weeks in both spring and fall,
5) and how to multiply your garden yield many times by growing vertically.
I believe that after growing your garden using Let’s Grow Tomatoes, the biggest problem you’ll face is figuring out what to do with all the tomatoes, and you’ll be able to do this no matter what your soil or climate are like, using NO pesticides or herbicides, and using less than half the water of a traditional garden.
And you’ll be pleased to know you are helping support the work of the Non-Profit Food for Everyone Foundation, which was established in 1998 to continue Dr. Jacob Mittleider’s work of teaching the best possible gardening methods to families throughout the world.
Buy the electronic book now at $10.95 from www.howtoorganicgarden.com – in the Products section – and save more than 40% over the paper copy (which isn’t available at the moment).